Kristof Milak is the proud holder of the world record in 200m butterfly, thus breaking the world record that Michael Phelps set almost 10 years ago. The event took place during the 2019 World Swimming Championships in South Korea, and the 19-year-old Hungarian swimmer had a record time of 1:50.73 (compared to Phelps’ 1:51.51 in 2009, which was also amazing).
According to Hungary Today,there were clear signs of his potential victory even before the final: in the 200-meter butterfly semifinal, Kristof Milak was almost nearly two and a half seconds faster than his entire competition. With a time of 1:52.96, he swam this year’s best in the world – his second strongest time ever in 2019.”
- He set a new junior world record and a new national record during the 2017 World Aquatics Championship, in the semifinal of the men’s 100m butterfly.
- He won the gold medal at the 2018 European Aquatics Championships in the men’s 200m butterfly race.
- Kristof Milak also won three gold medals and one silver medal at the 2018 Summer Youth Olympics.
- Congratulations on this amazing achievement, we are proud of you!
Success doesn’t come overnight, and it is important to stay motivated, to know your limits, and to be patient as well. Also, self-confidence plays another crucial role in this, so in order to gain it, you should know that working with a private swimming instructor in London is a great first step.
However, you should make sure that your swim teacher is experienced enough to train you, even if you’re an advanced swimmer or you want to prepare for an Ironman or Triathlon. Adam from Going Swimmingly London can help you, regardless of your abilities.
If you’re looking for a private swimming instructor in London with a flexible schedule, you should know that you have various options:
- Swimming lessons for kids and children: the lessons start with learning the basic skills, and gradually progressing with the swimming styles. The swimming classes in London are balanced with activities that children enjoy, and in the same time, they help develop skills such as kicking, paddling, blowing bubbles, and gaining self-confidence to enter the water.
- Toddler and baby swimming lessons: parents are welcome to join the sessions and share the experience with their toddlers. Adam’s approach is unique, as he starts the lessons with various fun activities that will help them get used to being in the water.
- Private adult swimming lessons in London: during these lessons, the students will develop primary skills and stroke readiness, and they will be working on the breathing techniques and the correct swimming techniques. Both beginners and advanced students are welcome.
- Ironman and Triathlon swimming lessons: preparing for such a race means hard work and ambition. With professional guidance, you can develop a workout plan and get prepared by the time the big event takes place.
- Swimming courses for the elderly: with Going Swimmingly London, seniors can also enjoy the private swim lessons in SW London area.
If you’re interested in working together with a private swimming instructor in London, do not hesitate to contact us. Kristof Milak’s achievement is proof that nothing is impossible if you train hard enough in order to achieve your goals.